Steelweld: Rotary AST 1500 – Mobile Air Separator
The Steelweld Rotary AST 1500 is a tracked mobile air separator which uses powerful fans to separate waste based on density. The input material is separated into two fractions varying from light to heavy.
The air separator has a unique low feed height which allows it to be directly fed from a trommel; and has a fully adjustable feed belt, air system and air knife allowing for excellent separation control on a range of materials.
A fully mobile piece of recycling plant equipment, The AST 1500 comes with crawler tracks, a diesel generator and hydraulic power pack. The unit can be transported on a low loader trailer without any permits.
With quick setup times and an easy to use push button control panel, this innovative design means high-quality performance and minimal maintenance for the user.
- Horizontal vibratory feeder
- Low feed height
- Fully adjustable 1500mm wide accelerator belt with speed control
- 5.5kW x2 blower fans with accurate air flow control
- Recirculating dust control system
- 2 integrated inclined discharge conveyors with hydraulic folding
- Removable dust covers over vibratory feeder and lights conveyor
- Onboard hydraulic power pack for crawler tracks control and hydraulic folding
- Powered by an onboard 65kW generator or via main electricity (customer supplied) via an interlock switch
- On board air compressor to allow cleaning of the machine
- On board working lights
Steelweld Rotary AST 1500: Technical Specifications
|Pan Feeder||2.46 Long x 1.4 Wide Tray|
|Accelerator Belt||1500mm Wide|
|Lights Fraction Belt||800mm Wide Belt|
|Heavies Fraction Belt||800mm Wide Chevron Belt|
|Blower Fan||2 x 5.5Kw (11Kw total) adjustable air control|
|Power||65Kva Perkins Diesel Generator|
|Transport Dimensions||L: 8.2m W: 2.9m H: 3.2m|