The Weima Pre-Cut Shredder is the ideal first step for a multi-stage waste processing system with high throughput. This industrial shredder ensures optimum preconditioning of materials for further processing such as sorting, classification and separation.
- High productivity, with low energy consumption and wear costs.
- Particle sizes of 150 – 400 mm depending on configuration.
- Vautid coated rotor and knife holders.
- Hydraulic drive for extreme torque.
- High protection against foreign objects.
- Inspection flap for short service time.
- Massive (up to 130 mm) cutting knives.
1: Ram: Load-dependent. Electronic distance measuring device. Less wear due to external guidance.
2: Control Cabinet: Siemens PLC control. Energy Efficient size reduction. Easy to use.
3. Powerful Drive: Hydraulic drive. Full torque from zero. Full speed control. Excellent load control.
4. Counter Knives: External adjustable. Rotatable. Protected against impact thanks to cover plates.
5: Pre-cut Rotor: Vautid coated against wear. Massive 100/130mm cutting knives. Easy maintenance.
6: Screen: For homogenous output material size. Wear protection. Easy adjustment.
7. Bearings: Dustproof. Sturdy design. Maintenance friendly.
8. Frame: Sturdy base. Compact design. Adaptable for conveying systems.
Weima Pre-Cut: Videos
Weima Pre-Cut Shredder – RDF Production
Weima: Technical Specifications
|Rotor Length||1,500 to 3,000 mm|
|Rotor Diameter||800 mm|
|Rotor Knives||130 x 130 / 100 x 100 mm|
|Throughput||up to 50 tph|
|Drive Capacity||160 kW to 350 kW|
|Drive Options||Hydraulic drive|
|Weight||24 to 34 tons|
|Particle Size||150 – 400 mm|